Monday

Dr. Scholl's Shoes, Comfortable, Colorful, and Stylish...

Most of my friends think that shopping for new shoes is like spending a day in Paradise.


I've always hated shopping for new shoes. With the exception, perhaps, of when I was a kid, and they had those machines you could stick your foot in and see every single bone.  It wasn't until later that it was discovered that too much exposure to those machines could cause permanent damage to your feet.  No telling how much damage my sister and I caused to our poor little bones since we spent a lot of time examining  not only our feet but also our hands in  those machines.


Anyway, the average pair of shoes in my closet only gets replaced when it reaches the ripe old age of 8 or 10 years, or is so run over at the heels that I have trouble walking a straight line.


Not long  ago, I mentioned that it was about time that I replaced the shoes I had worn to church for more years than I could remember. My husband suggested I try Dr. Scholl's shoes.


"Dr. Scholl's?  I don't want old lady shoes," I said, forgetting that I indeed am an old lady to most people.  He grinned and handed me one of those catalogs that show up in almost every mail---the ones plastered with a huge notice proclaiming, "THIS IS YOUR LAST ISSUE."  Of course it never is your last issue, but they want you to think it is.


Anyway, I thumbed through the catalog, and was really impressed to see the variety of styles, colors, and prices Dr. Scholl's now offers their customers.  Here are just a few that caught my attention, and I know for sure that one particular pair, in Indigo, is going to be sitting in my closet soon. Won't the  people at church be surprised when they see that my old black oxfords have finally been replaced?
Dr. Scholl's Women's Friendly ShoeDr. Scholl's Women's Florence ShoeDr. Scholl's Women's Fielding Shoe
If you, too, have been putting off replacing a pair of old favorites, click on the banner below to check out what Dr. Scholl's has to offer.  You, too, might be pleasantly surprised, and for a limited time, you can save 10% off on all orders. .


Save 10% Sitewide with DRSSAVE10 at DrSchollsShoes.com

No comments: