Friday

Writers! Will 2011 Finally Be Your Year?

Will 2011 be the year you finally succeed in writing that novel?

I’ve been writing for more years than I can remember and have had hundreds of things published, both on and offline, but I still haven’t gotten around to writing that Great American Novel.

I wrote a kid’s fiction book. I wrote articles on everything from rebellious teens to the secrets for a happy marriage. I wrote Christmas letters that were highly prized by the recipients. (At least that’s what I was told.). I wrote book reviews. And, I even signed up for NaNoWriMo and managed to turn out the required 60,000 words to get my name on a rebel writer certificate last year, but somehow, sticking to one plot for the 60,000 plus words a real adult novel requires has, so far, eluded me.

Things are about to change.

This year, I’m going to order Rob Parnell’s, Easy Writing System, and get cracking on the book I plan to call, Death Rides a Red Bird, and it is going to have a picture of a crumpled up red Thunderbird at the bottom of a drop-off on a spooky looking road heading up a mountain side.

Rob Parnell is a best selling author, himself, and I’ve read some of his work over the years.
I remember purchasing one of his earlier books on how to get ideas for writing, but ideas aren’t really my problem. What I need is help with organization, will power, and the fleshing out of characters.

Right now, Mr. Parnell has a special sale going on that even a penny-pincher like me can’t resist. And, after all, that $50 I got for a Christmas gift is starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

Actually, Parnell’s sale price for this great collection, which includes 6 e-books, The Easy Way to Write a Novel, Fiction 101, Romance Writing, Writing the Thriller, Rob Parnell’s Modern Horror Writing, and Fantastic Fiction, doesn’t even cost $50. It is a mere $27.

Then, in addition to the six e-books listed above, each of which is a complete writing course on its own, you get free 30-day e-mail coaching and mentoring, and a written critique of your completed manuscript.

(Wow. I once paid $50 for a critique of a short story as a gift for my mother so the critique alone is worth far more than this whole package costs.)

If you are still hesitant to part with scarce cash with the economy the way it is, here’s something that may sweeten the pot for you. Mr. Parnell offers what he calls a no-quibble, 90-day, 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t completely satisfied. Now that’s what I call a bargain. If you haven't managed to produce some saleable writing after 90 days, you can always ask for your money back.

If you'd like to join me in getting serious about writing this year, you can have The Easy Way to Write System instantly downloaded in plenty of time to start your 2011 writing career off with a bang.
Click Here!

No comments: