Sunday

Please Santa: Bring Me a Laptop Computer With Windows 7


I really don't like Windows 8.

In fact, everyone I talk  to dislikes Windows 8.  That's why I am hanging on to my old desktop computer, loaded with Windows 7 Professional, for dear life.  I plan to repair it until it can be repaired no more, before I finally have to give up and learn to use Windows 8.  (And, hopefully, by that time, Windows 9 will have arrived and be more user friendly for old ladies like me.)

In the meantime, I have hit on another solution that may buy me a couple more years of enjoying Windows 7.  A refurbished Dell laptop, already loaded with Windows 7 Professional, and selling for less than $300.  Not a bad deal at all.  It has a 14 inch screen which is pretty standard for a laptop, and has a dual Intel core. 

Just in case Santa is listening, my old laptop is about to give up the ghost, and the perfect replacement for my Christmas stocking can be found at:    Dell Refurbished Black 14" E6400 Laptop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and Windows 7 Professional

I wouldn't be surprised if they had more than one there for other supporters of Windows 7 who aren't quite ready to switch to Windows 8 yet, either.

No comments: