Wednesday

Dish TV or Direct TV---Which One is Best?

I'll admit that there are so many TV providers in our area that I end up being confused every time I try to find a new provider. (And we really need one as our present provider's price is quickly getting way beyond our price range.)

I bring up website after website and by the 5th or 6th one I've viewed, I am ready to give up. Even though I have tried to take notes, I am at a loss as to whether provider number 1 offered Hallmark, (one of our favorites), or was it provider number 4? And was the special at provider number 2 equal to the special at provider number 3?

Recently, though, I found a single site that compares Direct TV with Dish TV. No more switching from one site to another and back again for each little detail.

Of course I expected it to be a bit biased in favor of Dish TV since it was Dish TV's site, but it wasn't biased at all. They had a page that fairly compared the benefits of both providers, and another page that showed current deals for each company, too.

*************************

In the meantime, here's today's guest post on watching Cats 101 on your TV. If you are like me, and love learning about cats, you might want to add it to your TV viewing list, too.


Cats 101: My Favorite Show That's All about Cats

The article written by Geraldo Russo

Awhile back, I was surfing through the channels on my directv, and I came across a show all about one of my favorite parts of life - cats! It was called "Cats 101," and I instantly fell in love the moment I started watching the TV show. "Cats 101" is an encyclopedia-like show that revolves solely around cats and interesting facts about them! Each episode will feature a particular breed, and you, the watcher, will get to learn all sorts of interesting stuff about that breed.

The show, "Cats 101" is very similar to the show, "Dogs 101" in that it's designed in the same style y et they are both about different animals. I particularly like that "Cats 101" will sometimes throw out trivia during the show to make it more fun. You can literally learn so much information from "Cats 101" that you didn't already know. For example, I loved cats even before I started watching the show, and now I have so much more knowledge on them. It's incredible!

"Cats 101" comes on Animal Planet along with a lot of other interesting shows like "I'm Alive," "It's Me or the Dog," and "Whale Wars." Because I started watching "Cats 101," I now mostly watch the Animal Planet on TV. It's definitely one of the best shows on TV, and everyone should give it a try.

No comments: